Chronic liver disease is the tenth leading cause of death in the United States with over 25,000 deaths annually, according to federal statistics. There are an expected 4 million known cases of hepatitis C in the US, some of which present with cirrhosis or will eventually become cirrhotic. Our current ability to treat hepatitis C and eliminate the infection has been civilizing with the advent of long acting interferon's.
Cirrhosis usually develops over a long period of time and almost always is irretrievable. The following steps will show how to handle liver cirrhosis. Liver disease is a major health issue. Cirrhosis and other liver problems are the cause of much pain in people's lives.
Cirrhosis of the liver is a complication that can arise as a result of liver disease. Diseases that can affect the liver include hepatitis, chronic alcoholism and fatty liver disease. Obesity-related chronic liver disease, may affect as many as one in every four adults over the age of 18. It is time for another installment of Liver Disease Facts. Remember that October is Liver Disease Awareness.
Causes of Chronic liver diseases: –
* High blood level
* Glycogen storage space disease
* Cystic fibrosis
* Hepatitis and additional viruses
* Employ of sure drugs
* Chemical contact
* Bile duct obstacle
* Autoimmune diseases
Natural Home Remedies for Chronic Lever Diseases: –
* Avoid any type of alcohol. In order to help the liver reverse any damage caused by the cirrhosis, you should avoid alcohol.
* Drink the juice of 2 oranges on an empty stomach for 5-7 days.
* Eat lots of vegetables and fruits, which are rich in nutrients. Malnutrition is often a side effect of cirrhosis, so it's important that what you eat is as packed with vitamins and minerals as possible.
* Stop smoking if you're a smoker. Smoking further weakens your overall health, adding another roadblock to recovery from cirrhosis.
* Mix one tablespoon of juice of black papaya seeds to 10 drops of lime juice. Drink 1-2 times a day for a month.
* Avoid any raw or undercooked meat and fish. Cirrhosis makes you more susceptible to food-borne diseases and parasites, so always make sure your meat and fish are well-done.
* Yoga can be an effective treatment for cirrhosis, and certified yoga instructors can often recommend poses that are helpful in recovering from liver damage.
* Avoiding heavy exercise, resting after hard work and getting adequate sleep are important in the treatment of cirrhosis, as well.