Rheumatism is a medical term once frequently used to describe disorders associated with many different parts of the body. Most often, people associate rheumatism with arthritis, or with rheumatic fever, a complication of strep throat that can result in damage to the heart. However, the term rheumatism might apply to the symptoms of numerous conditions that can cause pain and/or weakness.
Some conditions that were once given the general label of rheumatism or called rheumatic diseases include rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, lupus, fibromyalgia, and tendonitis. Frequently autoimmune disorders, since they remained unnamed but caused pain as well as affecting other organs, were classed as rheumatism.
Illnesses similar to lupus are particularly at risk to being called rheumatism. Later considerate of the actions of these illnesses explain that the problem is not dysfunction of the joints, but rather immune systems that can attack joints, muscles and organs.
Simple Home Remedy for Rheumatism
* Dissolve two teaspoons apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey in a small glass of warm water and take it once or twice a day. Good Home Remedy for Rheumatism Arthritis.
* Mix camphor, methyl salicylate, eucalyptus oil and menthol to make a rubbing mixture for aches and pains. This remedy is one of the effective home remedies for rheumatism.
* Mix fresh carrot juice with equal parts of lemon juice. Take one large spoonful everyday as this is also good home remedies for rheumatism.
* Take one tablespoon of fresh limejuice in two tablespoons of water at night and morning.
* The herb rhubarb has been found useful in rheumatism. The green stalks of this herb should be pounded with an equal amount of sugar. A teaspoonful is supposed to be in use three or four times daily. This is one of the easy and successful home remedy for rheumatism.
* Morpheme Arthcare Capsules are also recommended to rebuild damaged cartilage and to promote healthy and flexible joints.
* Wash thirty grams of the potato peelings and boil in half a litre of water. Strain the decoction and take a glass of the same three or four times daily. This is one of the effective home remedies for rheumatism.
* Make a rub by mixing 1 oz. of oil of wintergreen, 3 oz. chloroform, and 12 oz. of rubbing alcohol. Rub the mixture on the affected areas. This is very effective home remedies for rheumatism.
* Mix three lemons and three tablespoons Epsom salts in one pint of warm water and take one-teaspoon in the morning and one at night. Natural Remedy for Rheumatism Arthritis.
* Minerals like calcium and magnesium, vitamin C should be included in the diet for rheumatism as these nutrients enhance the process of healing.
* Dissolve 4 teaspoons of blackstrap molasses in one quart of cranberry juice and drink one glass everyday for rheumatism treatment. This is also effective natural remedy for rheumatism.
* A gentle massage with Arthcare Oil (Anti-Inflammatory) is recommended to relieve arthritis pain and to strengthen the bone tissues, the skeletal and the neuromuscular systems, giving a comfortable movement of joints and muscles. This is one of the effective rheumatism remedy.
* Raw potato juice is an excellent home remedy for rheumatism. 1-2 teaspoonful of juice should be taken before meals.
* Celery is another effective home remedy for rheumatism. A fluidextract of the celery seed is additional helpful than the underdone vegetable.
* Diet for rheumatism – Add one-tablespoon of cod liver oil to the juice of one orange, whip and drink before going to bed at night.