In our day to day life, memory and brain power play a very important role. For doing each and every task, we need to put in to use our brain memory and power. Brain power actually is the sum total of the intellectual capacity of one's brain and also one's ability to utilize that capacity in optimum way while memory refers to the capacity of the brain to store information and retrieve information when needed. Brain power and memory play a crucial role in everyone's life because these are very much needed to excel in life and do each and every activity with perfection. Brain memory and power are inter-related. A person who has good brain power will obviously have a good memory too.
Memory falls in to two categories: Short-term memory & Long-term memory. Information is stored in the short term memory for only a few seconds and then it is lost. This is because short-term memory has a limited storage capacity. On the other hand, the storage capacity of long term memory is huge. It can store limitless amount of information for an infinite time period, perhaps the whole life.
The common memory loss and brain power weakening triggers are:
3. Depression & Anxiety
6. Head injury
7. Insufficient blood circulation in the brain
8. Vitamin B12 deficiency
9. Infections like encephalitis, herpes and meningitis
10. Metabolic issues like thyroid gland malfunctioning, diabetes, failure of lung, liver of kidneys
11. Neurodegenerative diseases like multiple sclerosis, Huntington's disease, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia, seizures, stroke and brain masses
Herbal remedies for poor brain power:
1. Rosemary is an effective herb for fending off the problem of poor brain memory. This is why Rosemary is often called the Remembrance herb. Make tea out of this herb and drink at least 2 times a day. The herb also eradicates mental tiredness/fatigue.
2. Cayenne improves blood circulation in the brain, thereby boosting brain power, memory and brain function
3. Bacopa is valuable herb for poor brain memory and power. It stimulates the synaptic activity in the brain and improves mental health, memory and intelligence
4. Withania somnifera or ashwagandha can effectively fix the problem of poor brain memory and power. The herb retards stress and supplies the brain cells with essential nutrients. This helps to increase brain power and memory.
5. Maca is another herb that can cure poor brain memory problem. It is a powerful blend of memory boosting mineral compounds.
6. Brain O Brain capsule is specifically blended natural formulation to enhance brain memory and power.