For most, a thorough review after Reversal of Tubal Ligation surgery, or closely monitored after tubal reversal surgery to alleviate those fears. Predict whether a cyst is malignant or Benin is not always easy. Clinical examination, serum CA 125 and ultrasound are the main diagnostic protocols available.
Clinical researches are often unsatisfactory, with 30-65% of ovarian tumors are inconspicuous, and often overlooked most of the doctors. Cyst ultrasound studies, however, confirm the presence or absence of cysts in almost all cases. By pelvic examination, this will lead to the diagnosis of almost 100% of all cysts.
Vaginal ultrasound was done and the most accurate method for predicting the benign nature of the cyst.
Gynecologists how do the evaluation?
1. Gynecologists first take a detailed patient history and physical examination. During the medical examination will gynecologist do pelvic exam.
2. In a gynecologist pelvic exam an instrument called a speculum into the vagina and examines the walls of the vagina and cervix. The doctor may take samples of vaginal secretions or perform a Pap test (cervical cells collected with a small brush). Samples are sent to a laboratory for microscopic examination.
3. Gynecologist, then to take exams in two hands by inserting two fingers into the vagina and can stomach the look on the other hand the size and shape of the uterus and ovaries. Ovaries may seem higher than normal, and this examination can make the patient discomfort. If cysts can be felt, a gynecologist suggests additional laboratory and diagnostic tests.
4. Laboratory tests are mainly;
a) A complete blood count (CBC) and a WBC to collect an infection and internal bleeding,
b) Pregnancy test detects uterine pregnancy or ectopic pregnancy.
5. Diagnostic tests include an ultrasound, Doppler ultrasound and vaginal if necessary, an X-ray and laparoscopy.
6. Ultrasound for the most able to show the size, number and what the cysts are made. If the patient with the cyst is a solid material or a combination of liquid and solid materials, the doctor may suggest an X-ray to see if it is a cyst or a malignant tumor Benin.
7. Gynecologists may recommend further tests later, a laparoscopy where endometriosis is suspected to have a lot of cyst expanded without liquid.
8. Laparoscopic technique involves placing a laparoscope (a narrow tube with an optical fiber at one end) in the lower abdomen. This is done through a small incision just below the navel to detect ovarian cancer. Then, if the gynecologist you feel the need, you can drain fluid from the cyst or the cyst can be removed.
If the cyst observed in tubal reversal surgery?
Yes – if you have cysts on the ovaries or fallopian tubes during surgery reversal, Dr. Morice remove cysts without extra cost.